The best way in Belgium to prepare for the most important competition...
3 days with intense Ballroom workshops
The best way to prepare you and your partner during 3 days of intense lectures, competition simulations, technical advise, stamina practice, etc... Open to Amateurs & Professionals
We explain you the difficult techniques in a very pleasant and understandable manner, with lots of practice opportunities.
dancing school Ekkart, Drabstraat 62, 2640 Mortsel
- the school with a great reputation, and the biggest dance-floor in Belgium
- free parking lot at our back door: Liersesteenweg 127, Mortsel
- 10 minutes from Antwerp Airport (daily flights to London City Airport), 40 minutes from Brussels Airport.
Early Booking until Feb 28:
€ 190 per couple
Regular Booking until Mar 31: € 250 per couple
Rush Booking until Apr 18: € 270 per couple
Reservation necessary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited places are available.
Hotels (all in 10 minutes driving distance):
- B&B De Frimethe, Toeffelhoek 40, Vremde - www.defrimethe.be +32 (0)3 455 93 70
- B&B Bel-Air, Janssenslei 9, Boechout - www.bedandbreakfast-belair.be +32 (0)477 436 346
- Hotel Ter Elst, Kattenbroek 1, Edegem - www.terelst.be +32 (0)3 450 90 00
- Hotel Bristol, Edegemsestraat 1, Mortsel - www.hotelbristol.be +32 (0)3 449 80 49
You are welcome to bring your own lunches. However bringing your own drinks during the entire weekend is not permitted. Lunches are also available for you to purchase at the school.
Please be aware that although you are free to take still pictures videoing is not permitted during the entire training weekend.
Reservation and payment
Please pay at account BE54 4143 3300 7197, BIC: KREDBEBB
Please state your names and 'Ballroom trainingsweekend'
To be announced
Peter & Ellen Ekkart, hosts and current 4 x Belgian Champion Professionals Ballroom.
Please no jeans, but choose decent practice wear. Provide towels.
You are free to take pictures, but video recording is not permitted.
You are allowed to bring your own food. Drinks have to be ordered in the school.
All workshops will be in English.