The best way in Belgium to prepare for the most important competition...
Intense Ballroom workshops
The best way to prepare you and your partner during this day of intense lectures, competition simulations, technical advise, stamina practice, etc... Open to Amateurs & Professionals
We explain you the difficult techniques in a very pleasant and understandable manner, with lots of practice opportunities.
dancing school Ekkart, Drabstraat 62, 2640 Mortsel
- the school with a great reputation, and the biggest dance-floor in Belgium
- free parking lot at our back door: Liersesteenweg 127, Mortsel
- 10 minutes from Antwerp Airport (daily flights to London City Airport), 40 minutes from Brussels Airport.
Hotels (all in 10 minutes driving distance):
- B&B De Frimethe, Toeffelhoek 40, Vremde - www.defrimethe.be +32 (0)3 455 93 70
- B&B Bel-Air, Janssenslei 9, Boechout - www.bedandbreakfast-belair.be +32 (0)477 436 346
- Hotel Ter Elst, Kattenbroek 1, Edegem - www.terelst.be +32 (0)3 450 90 00
You are welcome to bring your own lunches.
However bringing your own drinks is not permitted.
Please be aware that although you are free to take still pictures videoing is not permitted during the entire training weekend.
€ 75 per person, when payed in advance.
Reservation necessary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited places are available.
Reservation and payment
Please pay at account BE54 4143 3300 7197, BIC: KREDBEBB
Please state your names and 'Ballroom trainingsweekend'
Gustaf Lundin (Sweden) & Valentina Oseledko (Russia), semi-finalists at World & European Championship
Peter & Ellen Ekkart, hosts and current 5 x Belgian Champion Professionals Ballroom.
- Please no jeans, but choose decent practise wear. Provide towels.
- You are free to take pictures, but video recording is not permitted.
- You are allowed to bring your own food. Drinks have to be ordered in the school.
- All workshops will be in English.
Schedule (subject to change)
12:30 - 13:00 doors open, welcome
13:00 - 14:00 warm-up and workshop by Peter & Ellen
14:00 - 14:20 break
14:20 - 15:00 Competition Simulation, Stamina practise
15:00 - 15:30 break
15:30 - 17:00 workshop Gustaf & Valentina
17:00 - 18:00 dinner break
18:00 - 19:30 workshop Gustaf & Valentina
19:30 - 19:50 break
19:50 - 20:50 workshop Gustaf & Valentina
20:50 - 21:00 wrap up, goodbye